DuraWeave®: Carpet For Real Life
When you first bought your home, you envisioned transforming it into a stylish oasis, complete with your signature design. You planned a long list of projects you found on Pinterest, ProSource and Instagram. This was going to be your dream home, in all its glory, ASAP. Then, life happened.
The daily juggling act of working, domestic chores, cooking, shopping, chauffeuring, sporting or school events, family and/or friend gatherings, holidays, travel, exercising, gardening, hobbies, perhaps home schooling—or any combination thereof—got in the way of your plans. In other words, you pretty much do anything but work on the home front and all those grand improvement ideas.
As a result, there have been design casualties, like the carpeting you initially installed. Beautiful at first, its delicate nature suffered badly from harsh daily wear and tear.
What you realize you really need is carpet for all that daily life can literally throw at your floors. It’s DuraWeave carpet from ProSource Wholesale® to the rescue.
What Makes DuraWeave The Carpet For Real Life
We have quick reference answers for you. Your ProSource showroom team is delighted to share the more in-depth version with you. They can show you which DuraWeave options best suit your real life carpet needs.
- Quiet, absorbs sound/noise
- Comfortable to walk and stand on
- Nicer to fall on, if you ever have to
- Insulates up to 17 times better than other surfaces
- Hundreds of choices
- Color range: Think fresh cream to dark and moody
- Fibers: Nylon, Olefin, Olefin Blend, PET Polyester, PET Polyester Blend, Polyester, or Triexta
- Pile/nap: From cut and loop to saxony
By its very name, DuraWeave carpet is constructed to be durable. It is tested to meet or exceed industry standards.
Speaking of which, industry standards require wear and tear testing that literally evaluates changes that occur to the upper surface of carpeting, as a result of mechanical stress caused by simulated walking.
Abrasion, Spill, Soil, Stain, Mildew Resistance
DuraWeave carpets are engineered to withstand a fair amount of daily abuse and common spills. Most are made from nylon. Known for its powerful resilience and resistance to abrasion and mildew, nylon makes up half of the carpeting sold in the U.S. (Source: Bane-Clene Systems)
- Those made from nylon 6,6 fiber = high mechanical strength, rigidity, good stability under heat and/or chemical resistance (or in this case, all things pet related)
- Solution dyed = Colorfast carpet (color penetrating throughout, which means it’;s less likely to bleach out from liquids like urine)
- Inherently a stain resistant carpet (need we say more?)
- Reduces odor when cleaned thoroughly (always a good idea to clean up messes as soon as you notice them)
- Easily releases pet fur when vacuumed (if only our clothes were so lucky)
Parting Piece Of Advice
In order to prolong the life and vitality of your carpet, and maintain your warranty, have professionals steam clean/hot water extract your DuraWeave carpet at least once every 18 months.
Carpet warranty protection can covers things like:
- Food and beverage stains
- Pet urine stains
- Static shock
Once you have your new carpeting installed, you may well feel inspired and energized to take on some of those other projects on your wish list. ProSource is ready when you are to bring you that much closer to your dream home.
Contact us at DCH Flooring LLC to see, and literally feel, the difference carpet can make in your home.
Just call Daniel at 513-919-0483 or email me at email@example.com and we will set aside your personal time for a viewing at a ProSource Showroom nearest you.
Please “Like and Share” us on Facebook, at www.facebook.com/dchflooringllc