Tigress Soft Style Between 5-20% off Tigressa Soft Style, providing incredible softness with wear resistance.
Most common household food and beverage stains (not including stains containing strong dyes or substances which destroy or change the color of the carpet) may be treated with warm (not hot) water applied to the stained area. Then using a white cloth or sponge, apply a mixture of one teaspoon of white vinegar in 1 liter of warm water. Rinse with warm water, repeating treatment until no stain is evident on the cloth or towels.
Other Substances – It is important to identify the source of the stain to ensure use of the appropriate method of removal. Set out below are some general recommendations for removal of common substances. Supermaket cleaning products are not recommended.
Removal of the stains cannot be guaranteed. If stains fail to respond to treatment, call a professional carpet cleaner immediately.
|Spot||Order of Treatment|
|Step 1||Step 2||Step 3|
Type of Treatment
- Cold Water
- 1 teaspoon mild laundry detergent approved for wool and 1 teaspoon of white vinegar in 1 liter of warm water
- Chill with aerosol freezing agent or ice cubes in a plastic bag. Pick or scrape off gum
- Clear nail polish remover with lonolin
- Rust remover (to be applied by professional carpet cleaner)
- Clear household disinfectant
- Vacuum immediately. If any residue persists, call a professional carpet cleaner
- Rinse with warm water
Some chemicals are hazardous (corrosive, toxic, flammable, etc.) and should be used with great care, strictly in accordance with their use and safety instructions.
DO NOT apply stain repellent treatments which contain any silicone because they tend to accelerate soiling of the carpets.
Always pre-test a cleaning agent in an inconspicuous place, such as under a piece of furniture, in the corner of the room, or in the closet to insure it doesn’t remove the color.